Visit UDL in Higher Ed to see other examples of UDL implementation across several disciplines.
To find out more about H5P, contact Langara’s Educational Technology department.
Do you have a plus one you would like to share? We will be having a sharing session at the end of May. Bring a plus one you are considering implementing or one you have already implemented to share with our UDL community.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
Join our UDL Community of Practice
- Join the UDL Community of Practice (CoP) on Yammer. You can use this space to communicate and collaborate and to share ideas and stories as well as resources and anything else related to Universal Design for Learning.
To join the UDL CoP:
- Log into your Office 365 using your Langara email and password.
- Once logged in, the Office 365 Apps will appear on the left-hand side of your screen. Click on “All Apps.”
- From the list of apps, select Yammer.
- Once in Yammer, click on “Langara College Groups” or “Discover Communities” on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Join the “Universal Design for Learning CoP.”
Sign-up for a workshop or event:
- Universal Design for Learning Watch Party at 1:30pm on May 5, 2021
- Course Tune-Up Challenge starts 10:00am on May 10, 2021
- Summer Ed Tech Book Club: Intentional Tech starts at 4:30pm on May 11, 2021.
- Tips for Creating Effective Educational Videos at 10:00am on May 13, 2021.
- Kaltura Capture and Mediaspace Basics at 10:00am on May 27, 2021.