The Instructional Skills Workshop (ISW) is a peer-based workshop designed to improve teaching practice. Whether you are a new or experienced instructor, the ISW is an excellent opportunity to work with your colleagues from across the college in a safe environment.
The ISW is designed to help you:
- Increase your competence and confidence in the classroom
- Expand your teaching techniques and strategies
- Increase interaction and active learning in your classes
- Enhance your feedback and evaluation skills
- Receive a certificate recognized across North America
- Earn credit towards PIDP 3220 (Delivery of Instruction), one of the courses of the Provincial Instructor Diploma Program.
These workshops fill quickly and have a maximum number of 12-16 participants, so don’t delay.
N.B., these ISW workshops are for Langara employees only.
To register please contact:
Teaching and Curriculum Development Centre (TCDC) firstname.lastname@example.org