The Instructional Skills Workshop (ISW) is a peer-based workshop designed to improve teaching practice. Whether you are a new or experienced instructor, the ISW is an excellent opportunity to work with your colleagues from across the college in a safe environment.
The ISW is designed to help you:
- Increase your competence and confidence in the classroom
- Expand your teaching techniques and strategies
- Increase interaction and active learning in your classes
- Enhance your feedback and evaluation skills
- Receive a certificate recognized across North America
- Earn credit towards PIDP 3220 (Delivery of Instruction), one of the courses of the Provincial Instructor Diploma Program.
Look for our next ISW session on our PD Events Calendar.
These workshops fill quickly and have a maximum number of 12-16 participants, so don’t delay.
N.B., these ISW workshops are for Langara employees only.
To register please contact:
Teaching and Curriculum Development Centre (TCDC) email@example.com