The Teaching and Curriculum Development Centre is located on the 2nd floor of C Building.
Connect with us if you would like to:
- advance your knowledge of teaching and learning
- enhance your teaching skills
- improve your course design and delivery skills
- discuss academic excellence related to educational initiatives and college priorities
- explore inclusive learner-centred teaching design
- learn what it means to Indigenize your curriculum and teaching practice
- develop or renew program or course curriculum
- develop or renew learning outcomes
- develop an ongoing curricular assessment plan for your program or courses
- increase your knowledge of current research and effective practices in teaching and learning in higher education
- learn more about the Langara Student Success Course (LSSC)
Follow us on social media!