The Teaching and Curriculum Development Centre (TCDC) supports growth and innovation in teaching practices and excellence in the design, development, and renewal of curriculum at Langara. We provide teaching and curriculum design resources, webinars, workshops, and networking opportunities.
Connect with us if you would like to:
- advance your knowledge of how people learn
- enhance your teaching skills
- explore inclusive learner-centred teaching practices
- begin the journey of decolonizing your curriculum and teaching practice
- improve the design and/or delivery of your courses
- develop or renew program or course-level curriculum
- develop an ongoing curricular assessment plan for your program or courses
- increase your knowledge of current research and effective practices in teaching and learning in higher education
- learn more about the Langara Student Success Course (LSSC)
The Teaching and Curriculum Development Centre is located on the 2nd floor of C Building. During COVID-19, email is preferred at firstname.lastname@example.org.