Makerspace Is Open To Students, Staff & Faculty.
Make Things Better
We welcome the Langara community to explore innovation and build on the Makerspace ethos.
- Makerspace workshops are open to the Langara community, including students, staff and faculty.
- No previous experience is necessary to attend most workshops.
- The workshops are introductory only.
- Faculty are encouraged to come and learn how to integrate new technologies, and their use, into the curriculum they teach.
- To learn more about our Makerspace Workshops for 3D printing, laser cutting, and CNC cutting click on the button below…
WORKSHOP Info & Signup
Do you have an interest in learning about, participating in, or supporting applied research projects at Langara? Appiled Research Centre Open House – Nov 1 The Applied Research Centre (ARC) open house will be held on November 1. Drop in as your schedule permits to informally share ideas with colleagues and to chat with the ARC team about how your research aspirations can be supported at the College. Two faculty researchers will share a little about their projects via short presentations. For more information click HERE
We have now switched over the Trotec laser to run with Coreldraw. We have created a new How To file to deal with the changes for your file preparation for the laser. You can view the new How To PDF here > Also we have created an updated version of the How To manual for File creation using Adobe Illustrator. You can view the new How To PDF here >
You are invited to participate in this public scavenger hunt event on Granville Island. Explore the island, discover clues, meet new people, Win a Prize! More info HERE