Makerspace Is Open To Students, Staff & Faculty.
Open 8:30 to 12:00 noon and 1:00pm to 4pm week days.
MAKE THINGS BETTER
We welcome the Langara community to explore innovation and build on the Makerspace ethos.
- Makerspace workshops are open to the Langara community, including students, staff and faculty.
- No previous experience is necessary to attend most workshops.
- The workshops are introductory only.
- Faculty are encouraged to come and learn how to integrate new technologies, and their use, into the curriculum they teach.
- To learn more about our Makerspace Workshops for 3D printing, laser cutting, and CNC cutting click on the button below…
WORKSHOP Info & Signup
We have now successfully 3D printed stainless steel at the Makerspace! We have printed stainless steel objects on our Ultimaker S5 3D […]
We have now completed the back pack. For the first prototype we used a up cycled Langara banner for the outer fabric […]
Facilities faced a challenge when Neil discovered broken components on windows and doors that were no longer available. This issue was effectively […]