- Applied Research Center – Open House – NOV 1
- A New – How To Operate The Trotec Laser – Is Now Available
- Public Event exploring Granville Island – Part of SSHRC funded Circularity Research
- Collaboration with the City of Richmond. Heritage/Upcycling/Digital Design and Fabrication
- Join us for two free “buildathons” in partnership with The Neil Squire Society and Langara’s Makerspace
- Funded Partnership between Langara’s Applied Research Club and the Neil Squire Society
- ARC funded Research – Case studies for value added textile upcycling and figurative ceramic scanning/plant-based resin printing
- Making and the Emergent Circular Economy in Canada. A 2-year SSHRC funded research project.