Are you new to teaching online? Or looking for tips and inspiration? EdTech offers practical tools and support for teaching online.
EdTech and TCDC offer lots of workshops and events to support you. Please see the Events Calendar for descriptions and to sign up.
Online Teaching How-Tos
- Innovative Educators live and recorded webinars about online teaching (and a variety of other topics) are free for Langara employees.
- Small Teaching Online is a brief, practical resource that supports online teaching. You can borrow it from Langara’s Library or find it online.
- University of Central Florida’s Center for Distributed Learning offers useful tips and resources for online instruction the Teaching Online Pedagogical Repository
- We’re Here to Help: Strategies, tips and articles related to teaching online
Tools for Teaching Online
- Brightspace Instructor Help for Langara instructors
- Brightspace Video Tutorials for Langara instructors
- MediaSpace: Basics and advanced skills
- Online teaching: Webinars from TCDC & EdTech
- Zoom: Basics and advanced skills
If you would like one-on-one support from TCDC, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.