TCDC and EdTech offer workshops, webinars and resources for designing and building your online and hybrid courses.
Course Design for Online and Blended Learning
Designing and delivering an online course has similarities to designing and teaching a face-to-face course, but online courses require some unique considerations and decisions to create a meaningful learning experience. In this three-week mini-course, you will learn how to put a course online and engage students through effective teaching strategies and practices. You will also experience from a student’s perspective what online and blended learning entails.
Upon completion of the course, you should be able to:
- select assessments, activities, and content that align with your course learning outcomes
- list multiple ways to foster and support online student engagement
- use Langara-supported forms of technology for learning online
- contribute to and participate in online discussion forums
- articulate several effective online teaching practices
- plan your online or blended courses to facilitate building them in Brightspace
Contact us to find out about the next offering.
Contact email@example.com to book a consultation with an EdTech Advisor.