- Perspectives VI: Creating Social Presence in Online Classroom through Brightspace Discussions
- Why I Love Virtual Office Hours
- Perspectives V: Maintaining Academic Integrity Online through Fostering a Culture of Academic and Educational Integrity
- Free Online PD for Langara Faculty & Staff with Go2Knowledge
- Developing an Anti-Racist Organization: A Model
Tag Archives: Curriculum Development
TCDC’s curriculum consultants can help your department develop a new program or renew a currently offered one. This page is currently under construction. Thanks for your patience as we update our site.
Before developing a new program, it’s essential to complete a thorough needs assessment to ensure the program is viable. The following resources will help you locate information to complete the concept paper and feasibility study (non-degree)/stage one template (degrees). The … Continue reading