We are excited to announce the launch of our new website!
The goal of the updated site is to provide our visitors with easier access to TCDC’s resources and information about the services we offer. Our homepage looks quite different (note the before/after image above). No longer a blog, our new homepage welcomes visitors to learn about who we are and what we do at TCDC. You’ll still be able to find links to our workshops, events, and blog posts on the homepage sidebar.
Use the homepage’s “Getting Started” section to find the resources and help you need; this includes options to:
- (Re)Develop a Program or Course
- Book a Consultation
- Expand Your Teaching and Learning
- Explore Indigenization
- Book a consultation: We now have a new consultation form to help us help you when booking an appointment with us.
- Expand my Teaching & Learning: Whether you’re new to teaching or a long-time instructor, you can find all the resources you need, at our Expand my Teaching & Learning page, which can be found on the homepage’s navigation along with a dropdown menu featuring resources for Teaching Online, Universal Design for Learning, and External Learning Resources to name a few.
- External Learning Resources and PD Playlists: The Webinars & Videos page was renamed External Learning Resources to reflect the wide variety of resource types that TCDC provides.Our new PD Playlists page offers access to podcasts, videos, and readings for learning more about teaching.
- Social media: Also included on the site are links to our new LinkedIn Page and Twitter account. Follow us for the latest updates.
Our virtual scavenger hunt is on until April 14!
We invite Langara instructors and staff to explore these new additions and the rest of the site’s new design by entering our scavenger hunt. Fill out the form with your answers and get entered into the prize draw!
If along the way you have questions or comments, please feel free to include your feedback with your form.