Brightspace, formerly known as D2L and D2L Brightspace, is Langara’s online course management system. About 95% of Langara students take a course with some online content.
If your instructor uses Brightspace, you will access online course content such as notes, readings, assignments, quizzes and exams using the Brightspace platform.
Remember, if you’re having issues in a Brightspace course, always contact your instructor first. This is important not only so that they can help us figure out the issue on your behalf, but also so that they know you’re having a problem that might cause delays.
- How to Login and Access Your Courses
- How to Navigate Through Your Courses
- How to Use the Assignments Tool
- How to Use the Discussions Tool
- How to Use the Quizzes and Surveys Tools
- How to Use the Email Tool
- How to Insert Video/Audio and Images in Brightspace
- How to Self-Register for a Brightspace Course
- Sharing Awards in Brightspace
- How to Join Self-Enrolment Groups
- Displaying Pronouns in Brightspace
- Student Guide to Reading Lists
- Can’t see your course?
- Need help with a specific course?
- Having login or technical problems?
- Which browsers are supported in Brightspace?
- Can’t see video/audio in Brightspace?
- MathJax is displaying incorrectly for my assistive technology
- Tips for Writing Online Exams