The Library online catalogue system will be down for all day for hardware migration and operating systems upgrade.
WHEN? Wednesday, December 15, 2021, 7 am – 6 pm.
What is available during this time:
- picking up requested library materials at the Circulation Desk (after 8 am)
What are NOT available during this time:
- searching in the online catalogue (books & media search)
- request and renewal of materials
- access to your library account
- links pointing to catalogued items
During this time, we recommend searching for materials using the Quick Topic Search on the Library homepage.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch with the Systems Librarian, Philip Wong (email@example.com).