While we continue online learning for the summer term, your liaison librarians are still providing information literacy instruction services! They may look a little different than usual, but feel free to reach out to use if you are planning research assignments in the summer term.
You can learn more about our virtual library services and information literacy instruction here:
Some options for online library classes may include:
- Synchronous session with the librarian over Zoom to offer an interactive information literacy class.
- Asynchronous learning objects that allow students to walk through the research process that students can watch on their own time.
- Embed your Library Assignment Guide directly into your Brightspace Course. Instructions on this can be found here:
- Custom built learning objects that offer subject specific exercises and suggestions for research projects (this will take more lead time)
- Using the existing online tutorials through Brightspace. More information on that can be found here: