While we may all be missing our beautiful building, your library team is still here to help you and your students with all their research help needs. Library instruction may look different, but almost all of our services have been flipped to a virtual environment. You can see how we have been delivering the same high quality resources and assistance here:
Some options for online library classes may include:
- Synchronous session with the librarian over Zoom to offer an interactive information literacy class.
- Asynchronous learning objects that allow students to walk through the research process that students can watch on their own time.
- Embed your Library Assignment Guide directly into your Brightspace Course. Instructions on this can be found here:
- Custom built learning objects that offer subject specific exercises and suggestions for research projects (this will take more lead time)
- Using the existing online tutorials through Brightspace. More information on that can be found here:
Full information about Information Literacy Instruction at Langara College can be found here: