Register for the September 28 Academic Integrity session below. Not available on this day? Register for another session here
Academic integrity remains important to the Langara community and our students. For many students, both international and domestic, academic integrity may be a relatively new concept.
In this workshop, you will gain a better understanding of academic integrity and what it means at Langara College, with the goal of preventing errors that can affect your grades and academic success. Students who complete the workshop will receive a certificate of completion.
The workshop will touch on a variety of important topics, including:
- examples of cheating and plagiarism in the post-secondary world, focusing on behaviors increasingly seen during the COVID-19 pandemic
- resources available to students struggling with academic work
- studying and organizational strategies to avoid academic misconduct
- scenarios about collaborating, online resources, open-book exams, and grade pleading
- the official and unofficial consequences of academic misconduct
Register below to secure your spot at the Academic Integrity Workshop on Wednesday, September 28 from 10:00 am–11:30 am.
Only 35 spaces are available.