The Teaching and Curriculum Development Centre (TCDC) supports growth and innovation in teaching practices and excellence in the design, development, and renewal of curriculum at Langara. We provide teaching and curriculum design resources, webinars, workshops, and networking opportunities.
Connect with us if you would like to:
- advance your knowledge of teaching and learning
- enhance your teaching skills
- improve your course design and delivery skills
- discuss academic excellence related to educational initiatives and college priorities
- explore inclusive learner-centred teaching design
- learn what it means to Indigenize your curriculum and teaching practice
- develop or renew program or course curriculum
- develop or renew learning outcomes
- develop an ongoing curricular assessment plan for your program or courses
- increase your knowledge of current research and effective practices in teaching and learning in higher education
- learn more about the Langara Student Success Course (LSSC)
The Teaching and Curriculum Development Centre is located on the 2nd floor of C Building. During COVID-19, email preferred at firstname.lastname@example.org.