- This event has passed.
Brightspace – Quizzes 5: Become a Grandmaster (Quizzes Part 5)
September 1 @ 11:30 AM - 12:45 PM PDT
This workshop is for instructors who are comfortable with the basic functionality of Brightspace Quizzes and are interested in learning about the advanced features. The topics covered include:
- submission views (sharing feedback with students)
- allowing students to retake incorrect questions
- fixing and regrading incorrectly keyed questions
- dropping the lowest score for a group of quizzes
- making a question a bonus and the associated gradebook options
- regular expressions/Regex (expanding the range of acceptable answers for typed questions that are auto-graded)
- quiz reports/statistics
- setting up questions for video answers using a web recorder
- sharing quizzes/sections/individual questions with and importing from a Learning Object Repository (LOR)
- incorporating EquatIO for both question setup and student answers
Note: it is not always possible to cover all topics in this workshop, but attendees will be polled as to which topics are of most interest, and asynchronous materials are made available for any topics that aren’t covered.
Questions about any of our events? Please contact the event's Organizer.