We help you use the latest learning tools & technologies to deliver compelling content, design engaging learning activities & effectively assess your students
We are always happy to help you find the right tools for your teaching experiences, and we support the following technologies and activities:
- course learning management system (Brightspace for Faculty & Brightspace for Students)
- blogging (iWeb and CourseWeb)
- web conferencing and virtual classroom tools (Zoom)
- screencasting, streaming, and presentation tools (Kaltura Screen Capture & MediaSpace)
- video management and production
- ePortfolios (PebblePad)
- open educational resources
- online accessibility compliance and assistive technologies
We have expertise in many apps, software, and cloud-based tools, which can further enrich your teaching and your students’ learning. Please visit our learning tools and technologies page for more information and details.
And if you have an innovative teaching idea, a technology question, or would simply like to explore integrating a new learning tool or technology, please reach out to us.