The Digital Media Creator (DMC) is a program of professional development designed to equip you with the skills required to be confident users of digital media in the classroom and online. Sessions take place in the EdTech Lab with a focus on fun, collaboration and creativity. All you need is enthusiasm and a willingness to learn. Five modules of two hours each are scheduled to fit around your teaching:
- Create/Share/Engage/Reflect: Introduction to the DMC (October)
- Visual Storytelling (Sketchnoting/Storyboarding/Cartoons & Comic Strips) (November)
- Effective Slide Design (December)
- Video Production and Editing (January)
- Podcasting and Audio (February)
You can take modules individually; if you complete all five, you will receive a DMC Digital Badge and a free lunch!
For more information and to register your interest, please leave your name and email address in the comment section below or call Julian Prior at 5591 or Karen Budra at 5694. We will then send out a Doodle Poll so the timing of the modules fits around your teaching schedule.