The Brightspace Grades tool displays grades for any learning object (E.g. Assignment, Quiz, Discussion) associated with a grade item, or for manually-entered grades.
The Grades tool allows you to
- Customize your grade setup by choosing personal options, grade schemes, and an appropriate method of calculating the final grade
- Create and modify grade categories and items
- Import grades from, and export grades to, CSV files
To access the Grades tool from your Course Home page:
- click on the My Tools dropdown menu on the course navigation bar located near the top of the screen.
- select the Grades link.
- if you are setting up a new gradebook, the Grades Setup Wizard will appear
- if you have already begun setting up your gradebook, you will be taken to the Manage Grades area
These articles walk you through the tasks of initial gradebook setup.Back to top of page
Creating grade items, editing grade items, and connecting grade items to Assignments, Quizzes, Discussons, and more.Back to top of page
Evaluating student submissions in Assignments, Quizzes, Discussions, the Grades tool, and more.Back to top of page
How to adjust and release your final grades (does not include submitting the grade of record).Back to top of page